June 27, 2011

The Playground

I miss the playground. Or should I say, I miss the kind of person that I am in the playground. After graduating college, I decided to balance graphic design and teaching. I spent 3 years of my semi-early twenties as a pre-school teacher and I must say that the playground will always be a magical place for me.  It helped me re-acquaint myself to the simple joys of discovery and play and I'm glad a started my adult life spending so much time in this place. 

Our  favorite park
My husband Rico loves monkeying around
Our niece, Ada when she was still 2 years old. She's now 6. 
I know that time flies when you're having fun and I hope to keep that playful spirit in me. These pictures will now remind me to constantly play in the jungle gym called life.

Happy Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment